How do I manage a project?
In order to edit, change or add something to your project, it is important to find the right administration dashboard.
After signing in on betterplace.org you will see your personal profile. This is where you can change your profile picture, email address or password.
To change anything regarding your project, select the relevant project and click on the administration dashboard underneath the home picture.
In order to change details about your organization, click on the logo of your organisation. You will find the information regarding your organisation in the administration dashboard on the organisational level. Here you can upload the tax exemption form, change your logo or adress.
- How to request a payout?
- What’s the difference between Authors and Managers?
- How can I remove negative comments from my project page?
- How do I upload photos?
- How do I send a newsletter?
- Where can I see all the donations my project received?
- How can I contact my supporters personally?
- How to delete my project?
- How to post videos on betterplace.org?