What’s the difference between Authors and Managers?
Projects registered on betterplace.org can be mamaged by more than one person. This works as described in this section.
Employees which are allowed to edit projects can be either authors or managers.
The role “Author” has the following rights to edit your project profile:
- Write blog posts
- Upload and manage photos
- Send thank-you-messages
Additionally he/she can have an insight into the following informations:
- Mini-statistics of your donations
- Transaction protocol of all obtained donations
- Print out posters
The role “Manager” has the following additional(!) permissions:
- Edit the project (incl. project description, project location, selection of the bank account)
- Add and manage needs
- Close the project
- Request the payout of the donations
- Detailed statistics of all donations