How can I collect donations on betterplace.org?
There are two different ways to raise funds on betterplace.org:
project: for German or Austrian organisations that are officially recognized as charitable -> You can register a project here
fundraising event: as individuals or companies for a project that already exists on betterplace.org -> You can register a fundraising event here
If you are a NGO, that is not located in Austria or Germany, the Maecenata Foundation may help you fundraising in Germany an through betterplace.org -> What is Maecenata?
None of the mentioned option is right for you? Then we recommend to publish your project on a crowdfunding platform. We listed some of the biggest platforms here: -> Which crowdfunding platform suits my project?
Here you can find more information about a registration on betterplace.org:
- When do costs arise for using betterplace.org?
- What happens when donations cannot be spent for the project?
- How can I register a fundraising event?
- How can I find volunteers to help in my social project?
- How to edit my project later?
- What are needs and how to do I structure them?
- How can I find my project in the search results?
- How can donors get a tax receipt?