managed by G. Alber
GenderCC – Women for Climate Justice is a global network of organisations, experts and activists working for gender equality, women’s rights and climate justice.
GenderCC has evolved in the context of the international climate negotiations (UNFCCC). It includes women and gender experts working in policy, research and practical implementation at international, national and local levels.
GenderCC is working to achieve gender and climate justice by:
* Raising awareness and building capacity on gender and climate to improve climate policies;
* Increasing the knowledge base on gender and climate to identify effective mitigation and adaptation options
* Empowering women and men to actively contribute to mitigation and adaptation
* Enhancing cooperation on gender and climate issues at all level, and
* Advocating for gender and climate justice as overarching, guiding principles.
Herzlichen Dank an alle Spender*innen!
Über unsere Aktivitäten auf der UN-Klimakonferenz in Glasgow könnte ihr hier Näheres erfahren: https://www.gendercc.net/genderunfccc/glasgow-2021.html