Kongregation der Schwestern des Erlösers
managed by M. Christof
Our founder, Blessed Mother Alfons Maria Eppinger, has given us a clear mission: look after the needs of the time and serve the people who need your help.
We have been doing this for more than 150 years in Würzburg and Schweinfurt, as well as in Tanzania and the USA.
The guiding principle of our Congregation is "In love for life, so that redemption becomes reality". So much is reflected in this sentence, but one thing is clear: we are always concerned about the people who need our help, affection and love. We help where help is urgently needed - often quickly and unbureaucratically.
Together with our employees, volunteers and associates, we implement this mission every day in our facilities:
- in the St. Josef Hospital Schweinfurt and the Theresienklinik Würzburg
- in our rooms for the needy St. Elisabeth in Würzburg and Maria Theresia in Schweinfurt
- in our child-care centers and in our youth and family center Wirbelwind
- in our refugee work with a shelter house in Würzburg and the medical and psycho-social care of the residents in the AnKER facility in Geldersheim
- in our internal nursing homes for our sisters
Latest project news
Wir haben 244,00 € Spendengelder erhalten
Bald ist Weihnachtszeit und wir möchten den Bedürftigen eine kleine Freude machen und werden das Geld dafür verwenden. Wir sagen herzlichen Dank für Ihre Unterstützung!!