managed by D. Weiß (Communication)
HOPAD (Helpless, Orphan, Poor, Affected, and Dalits) Child & Women Promotion Society is a non-profit, nongovernmental organization (NGO) dedicated to the cause of aiding helpless children and women. HOPAD was established in 2005 by a consortium of human rights activists, social workers, and lawyers whose greatest passion is ensuring care for those in need. HOPAD rises to ensure that the children and women in need receive the care, opportunities, and training to succeed. HOPAD is also devoted to making the government aware of the conditions in which the needy are living and making adjustments to ensure these conditions are changed.
HOPAD's focuses on two groups of people: women and children. In its women's programs, HOPAD aims to provide poor, uneducated, marginalized women with the opportunity to learn a trade or receive an education. The women's programs create an empowerment within the women so that they may seek employment and become successful, independent individuals. HOPAD's children's programs are directed toward the poor, orphaned, abandoned children of Nepal. At the HOPAD Children's Home, these children are provided with a safe, comfortable, and family-like atmosphere where they can receive food, shelter, education, and love. HOPAD's children's programs create smart, independent, rehabilitated, self driven individuals that will succeed in society as adults. HOPAD is known throughout Nepal and its government for its constant success and accountability.
1. Help women and children of Nepal who are socially, culturally, and financially unable to care for themselves or those around them.
2. Make independent women and children by providing quality education, training, and engaging them with productive work by which they may generate an income.
3. Enhance the capacity of marginalized women and children and provide rehabilitation opportunities to the helpless, orphaned, poor, affected, and dalit children so they may create a better future for themselves.
4. Establish good co-operation and networking with the national and international NGOs/INGOs and governments for the support of women and children.
5. Establish volunteer services to help marginalized women and children.
6. Establish and manage children's home for the helpless, orphaned, abandoned, dalits of Nepal.
7. Launch new programs in micro-entrepreneurship, education, health, and public awareness to help community development.
HOPAD's focus areas:
1. The rehabilitation of orphaned, semi-orphaned, helpless, poor and affected children
2. Protection and promotion of child rights
3. Proved quality education, nutrition, health care and other essentials to all program members
4. Develop sustainable long-term and short-term women’s projects/programs
The German NGO HOPAD e.V. will send your donations to HOPAD Nepal.
Das Geld wird zuvorderst für die Unterbringung und Verpflegung der Kinder mit Nahrung eingesetzt. Die Erfüllung dieser Grundbedarfe ermöglicht es uns, darauf aufbauend die Kinder zu selbstbestimmten Erwachsenen zu erziehen, die nach ihrer Ausbildung auf eigenen Füßen stehen, und der nepalesischen Gesellschaft etwas zurückgeben können.