The female state selection Mecklenburg-Vorpommern promotes girls in the age group U14 and younger.
- age groups 2008-2011
- currently 15 players (Rostock, Schwerin and Boltenhagen)
- planned 18-20 players
Training and courses
- one weekly training session of 2 hours in Rostock
- weekend training courses (LG) in Rostock, Schwerin, Barth, Ueckermünde and Greifswald
- State selection tournaments (LAT) in Berlin, Hamburg and the DBB's selection tournament "Perspektive für Talente" (PfT) in Bremerhaven
- Test matches against other state selection teams (HH, SH, B, NS) and club teams (BASS Berlin, Alba Berlin, Rendsburg etc.)
- Open tournaments (Alba Cup, Lundaspelen, B.A.S.S. Cup etc.)
- Joint training camps with other club teams (e.g. Alba Berlin etc.)
- Income - exclusively from parent contributions (e.g. 10 Euro per LG day and the complete cost coverage for travel, accommodation and meals for tournament trips 60-200 Euro per head/measure)
- Expenses - hall costs 10-15 Euro per hour, trainer costs 60 Euro/day, travel costs 25 Euro/LG
Goals of the MV state selection
- Performance sport oriented promotion for girls from the age of 10 onwards
- Support of talents from U12 to U18
> Independent of the social background and financial possibilities of the parents
> Financial relief for parents
"When I took over as the state selection coach, there were only 6 girls left in the squad. Two years earlier, we started with an expanded training squad of 18 players after the sighting trainings. Because of the Corona pandemic and because of the sometimes enormously high costs, many girls left both their clubs and the state selection."
"In my opinion, sporting support should not depend on the parents' wallets and should be open to all talented girls. That's why I set up this project and sincerely ask for your support."
Development of girls' basketball in MV
Sponsorship as an investment in female youth
- Jerseys, warmups, training supplies and first aid kits
- "Event" catering (fruit, muesli bars, drinks)
- Travel costs (bus rental, fuel) for tournaments, games and other events
- Parent subsidy for monthly and irregular expenses
> Need: estimated 1,000 euros monthly/ 12,000 euros per year
"Story": to accompany and support MV talents from U12/U14 to the Bundesliga.
- Jan Kleinhardt (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0177 5505 996)