Our Project Number: 12870 - We are a small society which has been founded in December 2011 and now counts 26 members. Animal welfare is a "hard bread" in our region and will be very sadly neglected.
Therefore, our task area is diverse :
- We neglected and tortured animals in our foster homes , which are either submit or have been exposed to supply them and to mediate in good hands
- We support needy people with food donations so that they can feed their four-legged friends , so they do not have to part with them
- We castrate homeless stray to curb proliferation , which would otherwise bring more suffering out
- We turn on appropriate authorities if this is necessary or our ability to exceed
- We advise and inform pet owners about welfare issues
All expenditure is financed by membership fees, donations and protection fees and to date we receive no public funding of state institutions .
The more our club means are available, the greater the help we can afford.
On our homepage www.tierhilfe - eifelkreis.de you are welcome to take a picture of our past activities and to get an overview.
So we have , in the first year of our existence , already performed 5 castration actions , castrated total of 71 stray dogs and 44 cats can convey in a good home.
In addition, we also provide on request mediation assistance for animals that would otherwise be deported. Furthermore, we currently hold various feeders for wild stray cats, for which unfortunately no one feels responsible.