managed by Matthias Tiez
Help4people has been taking care of a group of war displaced persons for 5 years. They are mainly from West Africa and have worked in factories in Libya. When the civil war started there, they were forced by force of arms onto boats and first landed on Lampedusa. From there, their odyssey continued until they stranded on Berlin's Oranienplatz in 2013. Here they are still fighting for recognition, a place to live, the right to work and for their basic livelihood.
With our commitment and your support, we now want to raise together the things that are most urgently needed!
Unsere turnusmäßigen Ausgaben für
* Mouhammed T. Zuschuss Miete und Lebenshaltungskosten
* Hayire Zuschuss Lebenshaltungskosten
* Kingsley lebt derzeit in einem Zelt im Park und braucht alles Erdenkliche
* Buhari Ticket und Zuschuss Lebensunterhalt
* Mahmod Zuschuss Lebensunterhalt