managed by P. Nguyen
We come from everywhere – to march from Strasbourg to Bruessels. May & June 2014
We are *asylum seekers*, *refugees*, *undocumented migrants*, *migrants from many European countries*, *we are Europeans with a “migration background”*, we are all those who have no full priviledge of citizenship, but also citizens who share a common anger against the discriminatory EU migration policy.
We decided to organize a European caravan which will go from the largest number of European countries towards Brussels (Belgium), where the European institutions are settled. Showing that we don’t respect the borders they impose us, holding us prisonners of the states borders and in the lagers, we will exercise our basic right of freedom of movement and adress our demands directly where the decisions come from.
We have a dream:
- Freedom of movement and of residence for all
- Stop the Dublin trap and the obligatory residence in Lagers throughout Europe
- Permanent documents without criteria (not depending on working contracts or individual state prosecution)
- Stop the imprisonment and deportation of migrants
- Same working conditions for all
- Same political, social and cultural rights for all: right to study and to work
- Stop the European repressive policies: no more free trade treaties and NATO wars
- Abolish Frontex, Eurosur and other anti-migration policies and measures
In solidarity with the Stop Deportation Camp, which just happened, this will be a donation for continuing work to stop deportations and further collectives of the struggle! more info here:
Es wurden 500,00 € Spendengelder für folgende Bedarfe beantragt:Wassernutzungskosten/ costs for water usage 500,00 €