wird verwaltet von Nneka E.
Ndujekwu Enwena Europe (NEE) e.V is a nonprofit organization that is duly registered in Germany with headquarters in Hamburg. The organization’s objectives include improving health awareness, computer literacy education and above all encouraging cultural exchange and cooperation amongst Africans living in Germany. NEE also has its influence in Africa via its partner organization i.e Ndujekwu Enwena Foundation (NEF), which is a registered nonprofit organization in Nigeria. NEE projects in Africa include: provision of computer education, health workshops, vocational skill workshop in beads making/event management and support of community developmental projects such as drinking water projects.
Some of NEE’s recent activities involve:
- Visitation of the old Africans residing in the old people's home in Hamburg
- Co-organized health workshop on Sickle cell Anaemia in Hamburg
- Conducted a 3-month computer training workshop for the staff of Ekwusigo local government Area in Nigeria
- Conducted a 2-day workshop on diabetes and blood sugar control with on the spot blood sugar test in Nigeria
- Distribution of eye glasses in Oraifite, south-east Nigeria
Therefore we will use these donations for the following purposes
Thanks for your support,