wird verwaltet von D. Rahim (Kommunikation)
Pusat Kajian Riset dan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat (Center of Research and Empowement Community) (abbreviated PUSAKA EMAS) was founded on 25 September 2015, it has been legalized by Ministry of Law and Human rights Republic Indonesia No. AHU-0007177.AH.01.07.Tahun 2015 and Notarial Document No. 07 Tanggal 25 September 2015. PUSAKA EMAS Registration of Political Provincial Department has also registered as a local NGO under the Political Provincial Department No. No. 220/553 Tanggal 13 Oktober 2015. Its operational area is Southeast Sulawesi, Eastern Indonesia.
PUSAKA EMAS was established based on Pancasila and UUD 1945 for developing the equal right, conscious, justice and golden life of all poverty/marginal people especially for community coastal marine or maritime and village community.
PUSAK EMAS is a social organization that should be responsibility and participating actively for educating all people marginal or poverty and villagers’ community, creating empowerment program, training the skill, entrepreneur and the last one is research. Research is a key and pillar to find the program such as education aspect, economy, politics, social, health base on local culture in the provincial southeast Sulawesi area. To answer all above, Center of Research and Empowerment Community will be exist and serve all poverty or marginal coastal marine and villagers.
PUSAKA EMAS always commit to actualize the all ideas and thinking hard, creative, independent and innovative for increasing sustainable economy capacity and compatible to the all people marginal or poverty and villagers’ community. To answer it the simple question is approach, it will be used by humanity of cultural.
PUSAKA EMAS is aim to prepare the scientific literature through research and serving sustainable of life to the all people marginal or poverty and villagers’ community with giving the local potential product. Improve community services and quality of life through promoting community self-dependence. In conducting its work, the organization does not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, or social background. It works in partnership with employees, outside supporters and local community members, who act together as planners, implementers, and evaluators of the activities of the organization such as research, training, technical assistance, economy facilily, health and information service based on humanity of cultural.
To create maritime and village community that is able to be independent, innovative, and creative by using the local potential management and resources of sustainable bases on cultural.
1. Developing Martime and Village Community by using literature scientific and research
2. Developing creativity and innovation the maritime and village community by using
3. Developing a civil society that is able to improve social economics and health care by using
own skills, resources and potential
4. To explore the maritime and village community by using friendly environment
1. To do and discuss of items research for strategy issue of maritime and village community
2. To research about all people marginal and poverty maritime and village
3. To help and assistance for improving the participant to all people marginal and poverty
maritime and village
4. To develop creativity and innovation and skill to all people marginal and poverty maritime
5. To mediate idea all people marginal and poverty maritime and village
6. Improving the conscious all people marginal and poverty maritime and village about local
culture, education, health and sustainable environment
7. To back up all people marginal and poverty maritime and village about training and
8. Developing the women maritime and village capacity