wird verwaltet von A. DZRAMEDO (Kommunikation)
Centre for World Outreach is a non-governmental and a charity based organization. We are currently based at South Senchi in the Asougyaman District in Ghana. Our organization has developed a number of different programs in community Development, supporting schools, orphanages, hospitals and Volunteer Exchange Programmes.
The main aim of the organization is to reach out to those who need help in schools, hospitals, communities, and orphanages in terms of personal assistance.
Our volunteers have various levels of skills, professional qualifications and have helped in various schools, orphanages, rehabilitation centers, hospitals, libraries, health awareness projects, school improvement, Projects (painting and repairs) community development and adult education.
The Organization’s objectives are;
1. To assist deprived communities to have access to social services like; developing schools, community projects, safe drinking water, hospitals.
2. To support vulnerable children in our communities and orphanages.
3. To empower women in socio-economically disadvantaged communities to acquire vocational skills and be gainfully employed.
4. To engage highly skilled volunteers to assist in community projects in deprived communities.
5. We provide volunteers to have feel of Africa animal( Crocodile at Paga, Elephant mole park in the Northern, Monkey sanctuary