wird verwaltet von A. Abrard
Our approach is to work with the members of HFL, their families, communities, local and international businesses and donor organizations to find the means of providing education, vocational training, mobility assistance, surgical and medical interventions, small business development, and other according the needs.
The aim for the members is to make an active part of the society instead of being assisted when they can act for themselves.
Our goals are :
* To coordinate project activities to achieve efficient and effective management of the association.
* To uplift and improve the image of people with disabilities by working together with them, their families and communities to set up and meet goals that lead to living lives of dignity and respect, and thereby improving their situation life.
* To draw attention to and defend the needs, dignity and rights of people with disabilities.
We have 3 main projects :
1. Hope for Life Branches (Assistance : mobility aids or repairs, medical care or surgery, and Education and Training)
2. Hope for Life Income-generating projects (Franchises and Hope for Life Bakery)
3. Bethany House
Our new project of training at Bethany House, the "Mushroom Project", will start soon. 10 young people will be trained in mushroom growing, during 3 months, in partnership with SWEB Foundation and Ghana Mushroom Grower and Exporters Association. The idea is to give them opportunity to learn how to grow mushroom themself and to help them to sell by the creation of a cooperative organization. We host the project, the trainers and the trainings, which are starting soon. The Mushroom room is building on the garden side.
A donation amount of €300.00 was requested for the following needs:Lunch €300.00