As you are aware, COVID-19 pandemic continues to ravage India with a highly infectious mutation. Although countries around the world are stepping in to help, India’s healthcare infrastructure remains overstretched. India is setting almost daily records of deaths due to a dire shortage of oxygen and medicine on the ground. During these times of crisis, the German Indian Business Forum (GIBF) has launched a non-profit initiative to send much needed medical supplies to India.
We follow the following principles:
- Utilizing 100% of the collected funds for this relief mission without any deduction
- Procuring medical equipment at best price from partners
- Selecting reliable Indian non-profit organizations with qualified healthcare professionals
- Coordinating with German and Indian authorities
- Ensuring smooth logistics so that the support reaches where it is needed the most
With the collected cash donation we will support in 4 different ways:
1. Procure and donate Medical Oxygen Concentrators
2. Provide Medicine packages
3. Support vaccination drives
4. Support to scale rapid testing facilities
You will have an option to generate a tax-deductible receipt while donating through Betterplace.org.