With your donation you help a small, regional and 100 % non-profit association.
Kinderkrebshilfe Ebersberg e.V. has now been in operation since 1982 and consists of a strong team of friends and neighbors. We work 100% on a voluntary basis and therefore guarantee extremely low administrative costs. This way, your money actually gets to where it is supposed to go. Our Mission:
The common goal is to use donations to create a comprehensive improvement in the living, care and therapy conditions for children and teenagers with cancer who are treated as inpatients or outpatients in the oncology department "Intern 3" at the Dr. von Hauner'sche Children's Hospital in Munich. The team of the oncology department decides together with the association about new acquisitions or the financing of additional staff.What happens with the donations?
With your donation you support us in all current projects. Your donation can therefore be used, for example, on a case-by-case basis to finance a wig after chemotherapy or on a long run to cover the running costs of additional nursing and therapy staff. This strongly depends on the demand. In any case, the donation always benefits the children and their families.
Previous donations have been used to (co-)finance the following, for example:
● Child-friendly & friendly equipment
● Psychological support (for patients and their relatives)
● Day hospital furnishings (to save inpatient stays)
● Redesigned transplant units (e.g. bone marrow)
● Establishment of an intensive care unit
● Additional staff (e.g., physicians, nurses, educators, researchers)
● Investment in medical technology (e.g., computerized tomography scanner)
● Coverage of therapy costs
● Funding of research projects (e.g., liver tumors in children)
● Expansion of bone marrow donor file (various typing campaigns in the region)
● General information and advice on the topic as well as more visibility for children with cancer in our society.
● ... .... ...Do you have questions or need more information? Feel free to visit us on our website: https://www.kinderkrebshilfe-ebersberg.de/ (Unfortunately, our website is currently only available in German. If you have any questions or need help - we also speak English and are happy to help via phone or email)