THE BASIS FOR SOCIO-CULTURAL PROJECTS
This collection of donations should form a regular basis for the implementation of socio-cultural projects in the field of education and our youth work.
We used the funds to prepare our socio-cultural project in the field of cultural youth education, where we work together with educationally disadvantaged young people and migrants to develop cultural projects. The aim is to guide young people towards social and cultural participation. These are our formats theatre, multimedia, costume design, video and film.
In cooperation with the Theater die Stelzer and NGOs, we support projects in the field of cultural education with "Social Circus" and "Stilt Theatre" as trauma educational means. From this we develop new formats to multiply this means of integration and inclusion of different social groups. Internationally we have two with this approach in Turkey and Afghanistan.
A great deal of preparatory work and investment is required for the project development and concept development of such projects. This includes the research of the framework conditions, the search for appropriate funding, partners and then the applications. A considerable amount of work is required before we can start our projects.
So the donations should be used for the following expenses:
- Fee costs for research, development of concepts
- Consulting costs (legal, tax approvals)
- Preparation of project presentations (film, sound, websites)
- Acquisition of specialist literature, loan fees for books and media
- Access to paid research websites for foundations
- Travel costs to project partners
- visa costs
- Translation costs for documents and publications
- Financing of online tools and programs for joint project work
- Publication of our offer with flyers and posters
- informational events
In essence, this results in an average demand of 300 € per month. The funds are also used as start-up financing, as long as they are sufficient, since some grants require at least 25-30 % of own funds.
We would therefore like to receive donations of 3, 4 or 5 € per month per year to contribute such an amount to the basis of our work. This will enable us to significantly increase and expand our opportunities for activities.