Welcome to acTVism Munich's Crowdfunding Page!
We need independent media now more than ever! Mainstream media simply isn’t providing the public with the information it needs to make thoughtful and informed decisions. acTVism Munich is a young independent and non-profit media portal hoping to fill that void but we rely heavily on donations to bring you thought-provoking reports and opinion in both German and English. We also want to be able to pay for cost intensive investigative journalism with local and global perspective. We also know that resources are spread thin and wallets are stretched to the max. But if you find access to independent media as important as we do, please help us by donating to this crowdfunding initiative. Thank you!
About acTVism Munich :
- acTVism Munich is a non-profit, independent and grassroots online media portal in both German and English languages.
- acTVism Munich produces video reports, organizes roundtable discussions and debates, translates English articles into German and publishes guest articles in order to share information and news about topics of societal importance.
- acTVism Munich provides a platform to investigative journalists, academics, analysts, activists, artists or concerned and engaged people.
- acTVism Munich intentionally accepts no money from corporations or governmental institutions and is financed exclusively through donations and membership fees.
- acTVism Munich is a tax-exempt, non-profit organization situated in Munich. Donations are tax-deductable in Germany only.