For the FASKA von Morgen (Faska of tomorrow) we need as until now a shared Building für Nursery, Kindergarten and school.
Using new premises we want to keep enabling our children to learn individually and to learn using the quality developed over the last 16 years. Additionally we are planing to further develop the school by increasing the number of students up to 100 (130 including Nursery and Kindergarten). We are also planing a reliable afternoon care. Not only the building but also the surroundings in harmony with nature are essentiell part of the educational concept. We do imagine synergestic effects by using adjoining communal areas.
We want to create a new building with disability access and saving resources in the building process. The future FASKA-Building is supposed to fulfill sustained and climate optimized building standards.
What we need
- an area located on "C-Areal" of at least 2000 square meters
- preferably a lease hold contract
- Safety in planing by early commitments
- An architect to acompany our project; in Phase I (2017) this ist especially the feasibility study and the preliminary draft; starting there the further structure of the project will develop.
So Karlsruhe keeps…
- a nursery and kindergarten with a special educational concept
- a school enabling children to learn without pressure and using their own pace, therefor enriching the schooling landscape
- selfconscious Graduates, motivated to further their education
- many educational working places with a special focus
- …independent, responsible, creative Children and youths