Ndibwami Integrated Rescue Project is a a grassroot relief, development, advocacy organization to empower communities in (Greater) Masaka to achieve a holistic and sustainable development in their response to the challenges brought by lack of education, HIV/Aids and psycho- socio-economic obstacles.
Vision: Self-sustainable communities with life skills for a better future in Uganda
Mission: To empower communities in (Greater) Masaka to achieve a holistic and sustainable development in their response to the challenges brought by lack of education, HIV/Aids and psycho- socio-economic obstacles.
- Enable children to attend and stay in school through our sponsorship program, along with helping their main care taker to effectively develop their income generating activity and cooperating with local educational institutions to improve their infrastructure.
- Advise small holder farmers on how to increase their household income through value chain improvement.
- Assist the leaders of households with a low and unstable income to develop self-reliant income generating activities.
- Provide free and professional psychosocial support to the members of our communities and educational institutes through psychological & physical health counseling, as well as life skills teaching.
- Boost our organizational development to ensure our transparent and reliable commitment to all stakeholders regarding our planning, our activities, their impact and finance reports.
- Teach: Knowledge & skills
- Boost: Provision of Raw materials, finished goods & other resources
- Guide: Counseling & coaching
NIRP employs 12 Volunteer staff and has a team of 260 well trained community based volunteers that voluntary support us.
- Orphans and vulnerable children (OVC)
- Vulnerable women
- Low income households
- Local educational institutions
- People living with HIV/Aids
- Vulnerable youth groups
Number of beneficiaries: 1500
- Unlimited needs
- Many OVC and their families that need support.
- Limited funds to support increasing number orphans
- Successfully run our sponsorship program to benefit at least 10 OVCs every year. Also, to annually
support at least one partner school to improve their infrastructure.
- Advise 1,000 small holder farmers on how to increase their household income through value chain
- Assist the leaders of 100 households with a low and unstable earnings to develop self-reliant
income generating activities.
- Offer counseling and coaching programs to all our targeted communities and educational
institutions in a systematic and planned way.
- Establish systems & procedures for all our activities/projects.