Violence against children - in each case a tragedy!
The IN CHILDREN'S EYES endowment fund supports projects against sexual abuse and sexual violence against children, and is engaged in prevention and assistance for sexually exploited and abused girls and boys, as well as for teenagers and adults who have been abused earlier in their live.
Sexual violence/abuse is a vicious crime und happens in all social classes. It doesn’t make any difference if you are poor or rich, doctor, professor, engineer or controller, the abusers are outwards “normal people”. Sexual violence/abuse also can be found within groups of peers.
Beside all the public violent acts there are many unseen cases, secret and closemouthed sexual violence/abuse against children. The perpetrators are within the family, relatives and friends in 75% of all cases. It is not the „unknown evil man“, „unknown evil woman“, but it can be their own father, mother, uncle, grandfather, aunt, teacher, trainer ...
The donations are specially used for (some examples):
* Support of professional and qualified staff in social services working for child protection,
* Assist child-protection-organizations,
* Consulting-, prevention-, protection-programs against sexual violence for children, youth,
parents and educators.
* Creating public awareness about mental, physical and sexual violence against children,
* Sponsoring children’s therapeutic programs ...