#MakeADifferenceAtHome, in Romania - Let's provide the hospital in Tg. Neamt with 4 vital signs monitors. Context:
- The "Sf. Dimitrie" City Hospital in Tg. Neamt
, Romania, has an extremely important regional role, being one of the two hospitals in the county where women without COVID-19 can give birth or be treated. Many of these women require adequate follow-up after surgery, but due to lack of medical equipment this cannot be provided.
- The ICU ward (Intensive Care Unit) of the Obstetrics and Gynaecology department is the one that monitors patients following surgery. Currently the ICU ward has 5 beds and only 1 vital signs monitoring device (having minimal functions) which is transferred from one patient to another at equal time intervals by the medical staff. This is an unimaginable situation in a hospital in Europe. The women in Neamt county deserve better than this!
- We at Help others help
, together with the medical and the management team of the hospital, want to change this situation and show once again that together we can make a difference at home.What do we want to do:
- Donate 4 vital signs monitoring devices to the ICU ward of the Obstetrics-Gynaecology department of the hospital in Tg. Neamt
- With your help we will purchase 2 vital signs monitoring devices worth 6.200 €.
- Additionally, our sponsors, companies from Romania, will reward your effort by purchasing the other 2 devices! How can you help:
1. Donate via Facebook donations
and the Betterplace platform.
You can also make direct transfers to Help others help e.V.:
IBAN: DE 41 8306 5408 0004 2378 20 (EUR)
2. Share this project
3. Like & follow us on Facebook