managed by R. Dickson (Communication)
• Friends Orphanage School (FOS) is an interdenominational charitable organization Reg. No. MAK/220, a CBO concerned with the plight of orphaned and disadvantaged children. FOS was founded in 2001 to contribute to the development needs of the affected children in Kisugu Parish.
• The idea behind the setting up of the Orphanage is to support children undergoing depressive experiences and mould them into productive citizens. FOS aims at addressing the family, psychological, educational and development constraints that force children into silent desperation, often invisible to the wider community.
1.1 GOAL OF FOS
• The overall goal of the Orphanage is “Compassionate support for better emotional and physical growth”
• Based on this goal, the organization focuses at responding in a compassionate way to the development needs of children who are vulnerable due to socio – economic situation currently prevailing in Uganda. The support is intended to develop their self esteem and skills for self reliance.
1.2 OBJECTIVES OF FOS
The objectives of FOS are to:
• Encourage Christian values in the children.
• Provide education and training for the children that should lead to self reliance.
• Integrate affected children who have gone through our orphanage into their families and community.
Therefore we will use these donations for the following purposes:
Thanks for your support,