Chanuka youth Development group
managed by godfrey o.
Chanuka youth group is an organization that was formed in the year 2007.It was formed by a group of youths with similar vision of fighting the HIV/AIDS scourge across Siaya county.Chanuka youth group aims to do the following;
1) Empower youths to be self reliant and economically,stable.
2) To reach to the community in general and to create awareness in the community on issues like HIV and AIDS,poverty eradication and etc.
3] organizing home-based HIV counseling and testing.
4] Environment conservation through tree planting ,gardening ,and market cleanups.
5) Hosting and organizing local and international outreaches for youths and Children.
6) offering counseling services to the affected.
7) Conducting Children and youth camps .
8) Social entrepreneurship on IGA.
9 )I IEC
Chanuka's vision is to empower the youths socially ,economically and spiritually by incorporating programmes that target them in order to fight poverty, reduce HIV/AIDS prevalence rate and etc.
godfrey o.New message