managed by N. Tasevski (Communication)
To improve the quality of life for those affected by schizophrenia & psychosis through education, support programs, public policy & research.
We envision a world without schizophrenia.
For this to happen:
* Society must recognize schizophrenia as a serious brain disease
* Excellence in service and treatment must become the norm
* Stigma must be eliminated
* A cure must be found
* To support, educate, engage, and empower families
* To promote community awareness
* To advocate on behalf of families affected by schizophrenia
* To work cooperatively with organizations for allied disorders
* To support and advocate for relevant research
* To promote early intervention