managed by J. Shelembe
Siyasizana Community Development
This non-Government Organization was formed with the objectives of reaching out to the disadvantaged communities. We are South African based, and started our projects in KwaZulu Natal, Durban.
1. The organization’s main objective is to provide community service to all communities regarding primary health care services e.g. HIV and AIDS and other related diseases and their conditions.
2. Feeding, educating and providing necessities of life for the poor as well as the orphans and vulnerable children (OVC’s), equipping them with necessary self-sustaining skills.
3. Educating family members in capacity building
4. Taking care of the elderly and the physically challenged
5. Assist with repairs of the existing accommodation and make it habitable
6. Provide basic needs for the orphans