managed by Tom Z. (Communication)
People all over the world spend time, energy and personal resources cultivating tolerance, joy, and peace.
The CONSCIOUS ACTION NETWORK is producing and sharing mini documentaries about these people, their projects, their motivation and the challenges, joy, and satisfaction they experience as they are making a difference.
These films serve several purposes:
1. They immediately and directly help the people and their mostly grass-root organizations by providing them, free of costs, with a professional video that they can use to raise money and awareness for their cause and their project.
2. They enable the viewers to immediately become part of the change-making-process by instantly taking action themselves to support the projects, or the cause in general.
3. The films inspire hope and encourage the viewers to look at the positive, solution-oriented side of some of the problems our world is facing today.
The power of change lies in the hands of the individual.
It's easy and fulfilling to make a difference.
All it takes is some Conscious Action.
TOGETHER WE C•A•N ... BE THE CHANGE
YES YOU C.A.N !!!...
...• LIKE the C.A.N FACEBOOK PAGE
...• SUBSCRIBE the C.A.N YouTubeChannel
...• EXPLORE the C.A.N website
THANK YOU to our SPONSORS and PARTNERS:
• Hans Sigl ---- http://www.hanssigl.de/
• Lovechock ---- http://www.lovechock.com/en/
• Flatliners ---- http://www.flatliners.tv/
• CINE-impuls ---- http://www.cine-impuls.de/
• Magnet-FX ---- http://www.magnetfx.de/
• Frieser Munich ---- http://frieser-muenchen.de/
• Margaret Richardson ---- Founder of www.RigulTrust.org
C•A•N is working with VEREIN DER VISIONAERE e.V. - which makes your countribution tax-deductalbe (in Germany).
Dear friends -
Together we CAN ... and together we DID.
I January and February we put the power of the sun into the hands of hundreds of people in Colombia who live without access to electricity - primarily to the ARHUACO tribe who live in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, but also to some KOGIs in Tayrona National Park, to WAYUUs in Punta Gallinas, and to EMBERA CHAMIs in Trujillo.
So now WE ARE ALL #ConnectedByTheSun to all these indigenous people.
This Conscious Action was powered by the GENEROSITY and KINDNESS of everyone who donated a LITTLE SUN in our GIVE-A-SUN and CAN-Xmas Campaigns.
THANK YOU to all SUN-GIVERS !!!
You not only brought them LIGHT after sundown, and helped to preserve the fragile nature in those areas, but you also supported the survival for their culture and way of life which is based on living in harmony with nature...
Watch the message of the leader of the Arhuacos, Governor Rogelio Mejía:
We hope that you are just as happy as us that we can all participate in Olafur Eliasson's amazing global piece of interconnected art.
The LITTLE SUN PROJECT continues.
We want to bring more SUNS and CHARGERS to the ARHUACOS (hundreds) and to the EMBERA CHAMI community (just a few) and to all C•A•N Projects in Asia and Africa where the Solar Lights will make an impact to improve people's lives and protect the environment.
If you GIVE A LITTLE SUN NOW, our friend Federico will bring them to the EMBERA CHAMIs in May.
THANKS for making a difference together, because...
... TOGETHER WE CAN
"TOGETHER WE CAN ...
TURN THINKING INTO DOING
HOPE INTO ACTION AND
CHANGE THE WORLD"
• Olafur Eliasson •
Founder of LITTLE SUN