managed by Tom Z. (Communication)
People all over the world spend time, energy and personal resources cultivating tolerance, joy, and peace.
The CONSCIOUS ACTION NETWORK is producing and sharing mini documentaries about these people, their projects, their motivation and the challenges, joy, and satisfaction they experience as they are making a difference.
These films serve several purposes:
1. They immediately and directly help the people and their mostly grass-root organizations by providing them, free of costs, with a professional video that they can use to raise money and awareness for their cause and their project.
2. They enable the viewers to immediately become part of the change-making-process by instantly taking action themselves to support the projects, or the cause in general.
3. The films inspire hope and encourage the viewers to look at the positive, solution-oriented side of some of the problems our world is facing today.
The power of change lies in the hands of the individual.
It's easy and fulfilling to make a difference.
All it takes is some Conscious Action.
TOGETHER WE C•A•N ... BE THE CHANGE
YES YOU C.A.N !!!...
...• LIKE the C.A.N FACEBOOK PAGE
...• SUBSCRIBE the C.A.N YouTubeChannel
...• EXPLORE the C.A.N website
THANK YOU to our SPONSORS and PARTNERS:
• Hans Sigl ---- http://www.hanssigl.de/
• Lovechock ---- http://www.lovechock.com/en/
• Flatliners ---- http://www.flatliners.tv/
• CINE-impuls ---- http://www.cine-impuls.de/
• Magnet-FX ---- http://www.magnetfx.de/
• Frieser Munich ---- http://frieser-muenchen.de/
• Margaret Richardson ---- Founder of www.RigulTrust.org
C•A•N is working with VEREIN DER VISIONAERE e.V. - which makes your countribution tax-deductalbe (in Germany).
Message from the STEP TEAM:
So far 2018 has been a busy and successful year for STEP, thanks to the efforts and kind contributions from our partners, supporters, and dedicated team. We now have flown nearly 500 hours to protect elephants and habitats in southern Tanzania and supported ranger teams on the ground to help them carry out their duties more effectively.
Our work with five farmers’ groups is also going strong, and we have recently published a study showing that elephant visits to farmland reduce by 50% thanks beehive fencing. We also now have a special brand and label for the elephant-friendly honey from beehives fences produced by farmers groups and have set up a honey collection centre where farmers can process and package their honey professionally. In addition, we have continued to monitor one of East Africa’s largest elephant populations to collect important information on their status, distribution and movements.
STEP is very grateful to everyone who donated to our work, and we will continue our best efforts to ensure a safe future for Tanzania’s elephants!
Message from the CAN TEAM:
We are very happy to see all the impact the beautiful and important work of STEP has generated and grateful that our films and our campaigning has helped to support this work - especially in the branch of peaceful human-elephant-co-existence.
At times of tradewars, nuclear power contests and other expressions of human ignorance, any ACTION that is CONSCIOUSly taken in the spirit of TOGETHERNESS is especially meaningful and important.
PS: Build BEEHIVES - NOT WALLS