managed by Tom Z.
People all over the world spend time, energy and personal resources cultivating tolerance, joy, and peace.
The CONSCIOUS ACTION NETWORK is producing and sharing mini documentaries about these people, their projects, their motivation and the challenges, joy, and satisfaction they experience as they are making a difference.
These films serve several purposes:
1. They immediately and directly help the people and their mostly grass-root organizations by providing them, free of costs, with a professional video that they can use to raise money and awareness for their cause and their project.
2. They enable the viewers to immediately become part of the change-making-process by instantly taking action themselves to support the projects, or the cause in general.
3. The films inspire hope and encourage the viewers to look at the positive, solution-oriented side of some of the problems our world is facing today.
The power of change lies in the hands of the individual.
It's easy and fulfilling to make a difference.
All it takes is some Conscious Action.
TOGETHER WE C•A•N ... BE THE CHANGE
YES YOU C.A.N !!!...
...• LIKE the C.A.N FACEBOOK PAGE
...• SUBSCRIBE the C.A.N YouTubeChannel
...• EXPLORE the C.A.N website
THANK YOU to our SPONSORS and PARTNERS:
• Hans Sigl ---- http://www.hanssigl.de/
• Lovechock ---- http://www.lovechock.com/en/
• Flatliners ---- http://www.flatliners.tv/
• CINE-impuls ---- http://www.cine-impuls.de/
• Magnet-FX ---- http://www.magnetfx.de/
• Frieser Munich ---- http://frieser-muenchen.de/
• Margaret Richardson ---- Founder of www.RigulTrust.org
C•A•N is working with VEREIN DER VISIONAERE e.V. - which makes your countribution tax-deductalbe (in Germany).
The corona pandemic has highlighted social inequality all around the world.
The underprivileged were and are hit especially hard in this crisis.
This especially applies to the children of Astha Kiran and their families.
In the beginning of the pandemic in spring 2020 we were running the campaign CoronaKaruna to help families to merely survive. Thanks to the generosity and kindness of our C•A•N-Community, who donated over 8,000 €uros, we were able to provide 830 needy families with basic food supplies during those hard months.
We provided Rice, Flour, Pulses, Oil, Soap, Pad, Tea Leaves, Sugar, Salt.
This success was mainly achieved through the tireless work of our C•A•N Action Team in Lucknow who fearlessly distributed the goods at the school ground, in the slums and on the streets of Lucknow.
How, as we are slowly coming out of this pandemic and the NAI ROSHI GIRLS SCHOOL is finally back to run fully, our focus is back to provide free education to those underprivileged girls from the slums of Lucknow. They have a lot to catch up.
The team around Sonia Singh is doing a remarkable job and we are happy to continue our support - especially in those hard times.
The way out of poverty leads through the classrooms.
Education is their best chance for a better future.
This support is powered by YOUR Conscious Actions.
Every €uro makes a huge difference.
THANK YOU to everyone who donated.