managed by Tom Z.
People all over the world spend time, energy and personal resources cultivating tolerance, joy, and peace.
The CONSCIOUS ACTION NETWORK is producing and sharing mini documentaries about these people, their projects, their motivation and the challenges, joy, and satisfaction they experience as they are making a difference.
These films serve several purposes:
1. They immediately and directly help the people and their mostly grass-root organizations by providing them, free of costs, with a professional video that they can use to raise money and awareness for their cause and their project.
2. They enable the viewers to immediately become part of the change-making-process by instantly taking action themselves to support the projects, or the cause in general.
3. The films inspire hope and encourage the viewers to look at the positive, solution-oriented side of some of the problems our world is facing today.
The power of change lies in the hands of the individual.
It's easy and fulfilling to make a difference.
All it takes is some Conscious Action.
TOGETHER WE C•A•N ... BE THE CHANGE
YES YOU C.A.N !!!...
...• LIKE the C.A.N FACEBOOK PAGE
...• SUBSCRIBE the C.A.N YouTubeChannel
...• EXPLORE the C.A.N website
THANK YOU to our SPONSORS and PARTNERS:
• Hans Sigl ---- http://www.hanssigl.de/
• Lovechock ---- http://www.lovechock.com/en/
• Flatliners ---- http://www.flatliners.tv/
• CINE-impuls ---- http://www.cine-impuls.de/
• Magnet-FX ---- http://www.magnetfx.de/
• Frieser Munich ---- http://frieser-muenchen.de/
• Margaret Richardson ---- Founder of www.RigulTrust.org
C•A•N is working with VEREIN DER VISIONAERE e.V. - which makes your countribution tax-deductalbe (in Germany).
SHANTI INDIA was created in 2005 to help the most underprivileged children in Bodhgaya, Bihar, the poorest state of India. In such areas children from humble backgrounds often can't get access to quality education. SHANTI INDIA provides today 430 children from poor families with full-time free education and helps them to pursue their dreams. Children and students of SHANTI INDIA are taught ethical codes of conduct based on solidarity, compassion, tolerance and kindness.
Thanks to the generous contribution of our donors the school can work effectively to give children a chance to escape poverty on the path of education into a brighter future.