managed by Chiedu Uzonwanne
The Nigerian Association in Lübeck e.V., is a registered Non-Profit Organization (N.G.O) with its headquarters in Lübeck Germany. It was founded on December 3, 2003 to bring the Nigerians in Lübeck together in order promote and support our culture.
The goals of the association are as follows:
- A peaceful co-existence in cultural diversity of the Hanseatic city of Lübeck.
- To uphold and promote the cultural heritage of Nigeria.
- To help the less privileged in Nigeria through medical care and humanitarian Aid.
- To maintain good relations between the members and the host country (Germany).
- A forum for peace, love and harmony among the members.