managed by James N.
International Volunteer’s Network is a private organization which was formed with an aim to mobilize international volunteers to live with and work alongside with local people on humanitarian projects with the goal to help the local communities improve their standard of living.
Our focus is to deliver an enriching and adventurous African holiday for people that also:
* care about the needs of the local people in developing countries
* care about respecting local customs and culture
* care about preserving the environment and natural resources
Our goal is to help improve the living standards of communities in Uganda.
* To support the work of charitable organizations in Uganda that assist children, women, youth and the environment through the distribution of financial, in-kind and material donations.
* To mobilize and network international volunteers and offer them volunteer service opportunities in community projects in Uganda.
We are recruiting international volunteers / interns to work on these projects: youth leadership, designing an environmental conservation project within the local community, creating a publicity campaign, running basic small business skills lessons, accountancy, book keeping, running computer literacy programs (IT), marketing and sales, report writing for fundraising and research, training trainers, hospitality industry and web design. If you think you have skills that might assist with these projects, get in touch with us! This project is located in the rural area of Fort Portal town which is about 300km west of Kampala. For more information send an email to email@example.com or visit our website for more information at www.ivnuganda.net and share this post with anyone you think might be interested.