managed by Marc Ntouda
Helping Tessy e.V
We created HELPING TESSY to give young hopeless people the chance of an independent and self-determined life through education and training. We offer needy children, especially orphans in Cameroon, Africa, to learn a Profession that will help them shape their own future and be a part of the development of their community.
Four young people have successfully completed their training with us: Two hairdressers, a hotel manager and a chef.
These four grew up in the Nouvelle Destinée orphanage, which we have been supporting since March 2017 with
- Vaccinations and further medical care for all 50 children,
- new mattresses, bedding and mosquito nets,
- school fees and supplies,
- hygiene and health items,
- Food vouchers that will provide basic food for a longer period of time and
- Personalised Christmas gifts to the children (2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020).