managed by Z. D'Amaro
THE MISSION OF THE GODMOTHER FOUNDATION IS TO DEVELOP AND SUPPORT MEDIA PROJECTS AND TRAINING WITHIN MARGINALIZED COMMUNITIES AROUND THE WORLD, WITH PARTICULAR FOCUS ON YOUTH IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES, in order to:
- Promote media access as an instrument of democratic participation and stimulate positive social change.
- Inspire creativity and encourage people to express their ideas, as well as provide them with professional and technical skills.
- Contribute to job creation within disadvantaged communities and stimulate their economic growth.
- Provide a visual basis for disadvantaged community to reflect on their own development.
- Reflect and sustain cultural diversity.