managed by Kisa E.
UOAT believes children to be at the heart of this vision for Uganda, and strives to educate, empower and equip children as leaders of the future. In fitting with this, our goal is to provide AIDS orphans and other vulnerable children in the impoverished Ugandan communities, access to education, shelter, treatment, food and clothing. Our hope is that these children will one day be leaders and adults of integrity in their communities and country.
We have been sent to places where "love" must every day mean bread for the hungry, water for the thirsty, and healing for the sick. It must mean family for the orphan, freedom for the captives, and peace for the war-torn. We want always to make our love real in these ways, for as long as the poor and needy children are with us.
UOAT operates from a stance of hope;
* We believe in the right of a child
* We believe in the potential and destiny of each child
* We believe that intervention makes a tremendous difference in the life of a child
* We believe children are worth fighting for
* We believe today’s orphans will be tomorrow’s leaders.
A child with cerebral Malaria is under intensive care on life support machines