MUWANGA DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION
managed by S. Ronald
Muwanga Development Association is NGO established in 2013 and legally registered on 24th October 2014, under the NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION REGISTRATION ACT, CAP.113, with registration number 10930. The organization is registered by Ministry of Internal Affairs; it’s located in kigoma village Muwanga sub county Kiboga district.
The vision of the organisation is of the society in which all people and vulnerable children realize their fundamental rights and meet their basic needs
Mission of the Association: To promote human rights skills development for youth both boys and girls through sensitization on HIV-AIDS, hygiene and water.
Objectives of the organisation:
1) To create general awareness about Hiv/Aids in the community
2) To provide entrepreneurial skills to the youths
3) Advocate and support for rights of vulnerable children
4) To ensure that the community has access to clear water
5) To advocate for girl child protection/orphans