managed by Y. Mwale
This is an organization registered on 26th December,2015 to help improve the quality of lives of older people in order to help them age with dignity and honour. It comprises of members who are committed and have passion for this group. The organisation supports the order people in the following ways;
1. Improving their housing
2. Offering community based care especially to those terminally ill including those affected by HIV/Aids
3. Promote recreation activities for older people.
4. Support those in income generating activities including youths in the custody of older people and linking them to various markets.
5.Promote and secure their rights
6. Restore broken family ties
7. Advocate and sensitize people on the challenges of older people.
we are hopeful that through the support of communities well wishers both locally and internationally will come through to help support the older people in Zambia who lack access to social protection.
This money will go towards renovation of the house for Mr Chitundu 80 Years of age, the man on the profile of our project. We thank our donors for the support
A donation amount of €60.00 was requested for the following needs:cement €60.00