managed by P. Ganesan
This is a women headed organization that at executive committee level, women are members and functioning the organization. Mrs.Ehambal is chief functionary of the organization as managing trustee. She is belonging to Dalit community and comes with experiences in social works and painful of Dalit women. It is a small organization in its fund gathering and spending. Some private / individual only are donating as small contribution at present. It has legal registrations under the Indian Trust act as charitable trust, FCRA registration with Home Ministry of India and 12A from Income tax department.
VISION/ MISSION :
• Organising and empowering women in sustainable development and rights aspects.
• Creating sustainable models in health, environment, herbal and education with appropriate technology and alternative approaches.
• People empowerment in human rights and whatever are rightful to be obtained.
• Empowering Dalit people in organization and liberation.
Empowerment and Development of Rural and Urban Poor and Disadvantaged Communities living in difficult circumstances irrespective of caste, creed, region, religion, language or ethnicity
Main Objectives :
- To work for the development of socially marginalized, economically depressed and educationally illiterate communities in rural and urban area
- To support/provide education to deprived and disadvantaged child
- To organize social awareness and education camps on social development
- To impart vocational skill trainings and support for micro enterprises
- To start and manage Homes for the Aged, Women and Children in distress
- To promote environmental activities among the target community
- To achieve social transformation through equality and gender justice
Main activities :
-Tailoring and embroidering training to poor girls.
- Nursery and kitchen garden rising.
- Herbal plant promotion.
-women SHGs organizing and promotion works
-Coaching tuition centre for poor students.
-Legal support to needy people