managed by p. Nana Obrempong (Communication)
PET & LISA ORGANIZATION, GHANA (PLOG) is a registered Non-profit Organization founded in January 2011 to Recruit, Support, Educate, Empower and Establish the poor, needy, abused, street, rescued & homeless Children/Youth in their future livelihood & career development.
Meeting needs & channeling hope to the less privileged Children and Youth in Communities.
Using education, skill acquisition & sports as a tool in bettering the lives of poor, needy, street & homeless children/youth in Ghana and beyond.
Areas of FOCUS
Known as the C.H.E.E.S.E INITIATIVE
We want to grow a new, strong generation of Sports men, women and qualified student graduates who had no hope in life to also celebrate victories over any obstacles in life no matter how they will appear to be and have a meaningful life as many other happy persons on mother earth. We want them to be alive, build careers and impact the world like never before.
This is why we established the foundation and we want to achieve our ambitious goals by embarking on different projects such as:
- Building of an ultra modern school & sports complex with Educational facilities to in-house children/youth
- Organizing of community based sports and educational activities with health screening & medication and selecting skilled, talented ones and using such platform in promoting peace, cohesion, tolerance etc among all people
- Donating of food, groceries, clothing, shoes, educational materials etc in communities
- Volunteer & exchange Program activities across the world.
- Providing support and guidance in Sports and Vocational skills through the assistance of coaches, teachers and trainers, as well as facilitators to help grow and develop it to positively impact the lives of more children/youth.
- Building homes NOT to be orphanages or foster homes but to give shelter for uncountable families.
- Organizing of training workshops, short courses, seminars on career development, poverty eradication and peace awareness.
- Volunteer, student and cultural Exchange Programs Worldwide.