Since November 1st, 2016 projects, whose organizations are not recognized as charitable efforts in Germany or Austria, can no longer collect donations on betterplace.org. Learn more about these changes
ACTION FOR YOUTH DEVELOPPEMENT (ADJ) is a nonpartisan non-profit created September 14, 2008 by a group of young Togolese.
It aims to contribute to the promotion, development, and integration of youth in our society. Registered at the Ministry of Territorial Administration, Decentralization and Local Government as No. 3773 October 31, 2008.
- Promote the education of youth,
- Encouraging young people to have a culture of excellence,
- Promote greater involvement of youth in the process of economic development in Togo
- Contribute to promoting the rights of children, women and elderly
- To encourage self employment among young
Learn more about us: http://www.devjeunesto...