managed by Olga G.
Ukrainian Charity Fund "Social Partnership" for over 15 years carries on charity work in Kyiv and is the most powerful charity institution in assisting to vulnerable layers of society, such as: pensioners, single mothers, disabled children, low-income multi-child families, refugees, homeless.
There are following long terms programs within the Fund:
Day Care Center "Stephania" - the largest center in Europe, where daily socially vulnerable groups of people receive more than 20 types of service: food at dining room, medical services, clothing bank, legal advice, document recovery and others.
Mobile Help Service «Social Patrol» - provides assistance to the homeless and needy in the open air. Today there are 29 mobile help points in Kiev, where daily Social patrol team come and provides help to needy people in the form of hot meal, clothing and the necessary consultations. The service operates 365 days a year and distributes more than 1,200 daily servings of hot meals in 29 points Kyiv.
Long-term program of help to low-income multi-child families, which foresees financial support and improvement of the living conditions of the multi-child families with 7 and more children.
Due to the recent events in Ukraine, the Found launched the following projects:
Support of the families affected by the events Maydan.
Support of the refugee families from Donetsk and Lugansk regions and Crimea.
The project of rehabilitation of children from multi-child families suffered as a result of the Anti-terrorist operation in Donetsk and Lugansk regions
The project concerning purchase of medicines for the wounded soldiers from Anti-terrorist operation zone.
Thanks to the Ukrainian Charity Fund "Social Partnership" more than 2000 people daily receive help. Among them there is significant portion of needy children.
Fund is an active member of the following organizations:
1. The Association of Ukrainian philanthropists.
2. Ukrainian Philanthropists Forum.
3. European Federation of National Organizations Working with the Homeless «FEANTSA»
4. Council for social protection of homeless citizens and citizens released from prison, under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
5. Civil Council under the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine.
6. Ukrainian Association of organizations that work with homeless «Shelter».
7. Ukrainian Red Cross Society (in the managing board).
8. Member of the UN Global Compact
The Fund has a perfect grant history and is a winner of the following grant programs:
1. 2010. Grantor International Renaissance Foundation - program "Christmas with the poor and the elderly."
2. 2011. Grantor International Renaissance Foundation, grant «Social assistance to the poor and needy "(hot food and treatment)».
3. 2011. Grantor International Renaissance Foundation, grant «Urgent community care services to homeless citizens «here and now».
4. 2011-2012. Grantor World Health Organization, grant «Involvement of the NGOs in the identification and treatment of TB in high-risk groups».
5. 2012. Grantor «Ukrainian Philanthropic Marketplace», grant «The right to medical assistance».
6. 2012. Grantor «Ukrainian Philanthropic Marketplace», grant «The Art saves life».
7. 2012. Grantor «Ukrainian Philanthropic Marketplace», grant « Talent without foot pin».
8. 2012-2013. International Renaissance Foundation, grant « Support for the homeless during the economic crisis».
9. 2012-2013. Grantor «Ukrainian Philanthropic Marketplace», grant « Ramps for people with disabilities».
10. 2013 Grantor InterContinental Hotels Group, grant «Medicine purchase».
11. 2014 Grantor «Ukrainian Philanthropic Marketplace», grant @Purchase of medicine to wounded soldiers".
During the activity, the Fund received the following awards :
1. Competition "Philanthropist of the Year" - 2010 Special prize "For the sake of adult education to improve their lives."
2. Competition "Charitable Ukraine" - the 2012 winner in the nomination "The Philanthropist - International (Ukrainian) Fund."
Therefore we will use these donations for the following purposes
Thanks for your support,