managed by S. Macleod
PRESENTATION OF THE ASSOCIATION J2A-TOGO
A not-for-profit association (under the law of the 1st July 1901), J2A-TOGO is a youth organisation recognised by the Togolese state and registered since September 2007 as MAT/N°7210.
AIMS OF THE ASSOCIATION
The goals are:
- To promote man's durable socioeconomic wellbeing in a healthy environment.
- To give value to the Togolese (African) culture and twin it with that of other nations.
AREAS OF ACTION
J2A-TOGO acts in two main areas each represented by a department, which are the following:
OBJECTIVES OF J2A-TOGO
J2A-TOGO's objectives are:
- To promote solidarity in tourism
- To support orphaned, handicapped and disinherited children
- To promote the education of young people on the subjects of the environment, sanitation, schooling, culture and peace
- To train and reinforce the business capabilities of youths
- To reduce poverty in rural areas through support initiatives related to socioeconomic and cultural development.