managed by T. Nestor (Communication)
THE ORGANISM: APRIDD-NGO:
Global objective: To contribute to the good social, economic, cultural and civic being of the populations through programs of development to the basis.
To improve the conditions of life of the populations while giving them a better access to the social and economic services of basis;
To sustain and to contribute within the populations the increase of resources and profits pulled from generating activities of come back;
To contribute to the development of the private sector while facilitating the access to the financial services for the micro entrepreneurs;
To increase the involvement of the church to the development of the national human, social and economic capital while contributing to the backing of his/her/its auto promotion capacities and to represent it by the present and future processes of the development to the basis.
Our big principles of intervention:
Our principles of intervention: APRIDD distinguishes the targeted zones and the non targeted zones, because of our means that limit our actions. Thus, manner participative works in the zones targeted the APRIDD with the groups targets on one or several main themes. These targeted zones can be farming or urban following the needs and the themes or project to execute. The priority for these next four years are granted to the departments of the north and the south of Benin. So to the north we have for targeted zones, the departments of the Atacora and the Borgou. Whereas south au we have the departments of the Atlantic and the Mono Couffo.
Method of work:
• The global approach: She/it is based on the active and responsible involvement of the groups targets of the APRIDD. This last endeavors to answer the needs real "s exprim by the communities while putting a particular accent on the quality of his/her/its interventions. The objective of this approach is a global and complete liberating development.
• The approach by stages: For all intervention the following elements are indispensable:
- Knowledge of the middle of the group targets.
- Knowledge more deepened of the groups to push
- Knowledge more deepened of APRIDD by the groups targets.
- Establishment of a cooperation contract with the groups targets with identification of a project.
- Follow-up of the group and his/her/its activities.
- The assessment of the project of the group targets.
APRIDD applies the following criterias to select his/her/its partners:
- Recognition by the competent structures, Recognition by the competent structures.
- Application of the principles of kind and rights of the human person, carrier of change, mind of cooperation in the tresparence, strong will to work.
Description of our general activities:
The priority for these next four years is granted to the departments of the north and the south of Benin. So to the north we have for targeted zones, the departments of the Atacora and the Borgou. Whereas south au we have the departments of the Atlantic and the Mono Couffo.
Our actions carry on:
- Identification and the organization of the groups cooperative cibles(Groupements constituted in majority of farming women)
- The formation of the groups targets
- The accompaniment of the groups targets
- The support to the initiatives entrepreneurial villagers, (in agriculture and the transformation)
- The execution of the projects financed by our mediator
- The micros credits to the farming women
- The follow-up of the projects financed by our mediator
- The assessment of the projects financed by our mediator