managed by J. Anbu
I. The Organization …
YERIMALAI TRUST came into existence with the hard work of the likeminded individuals headed by Bro.B. Elisha Anbu, an evangelist by profession who had passion to render services for the less privileged, under privileged and aged oppressed women, children and disabled.
It is a Christian Faith Based, Charitable, non-profit, non-political, and non-communal Organization committed for the mission of evangelism and proclaiming the Gospel. YERIMALAI TRUST believes that evangelism and social work are the two sides of the same coin and hence it implements charitable and educational development work.
YERIMALAI TRUST is constituted under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882; recognized u/s.12A(a) of the Income Tax Act, 1961; registered with the Ministry of Home Affairs u/s6(1)(a) of the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 1976.
Through its tireless service, YERIMALAI TRUST is running its third decade of operation.
It’s Vision ….
“Towards the well-being of every individual through service without restriction of caste, creed, race, color, language, religion and gender inculcating values taught by Lord Jesus Christ.”
It’s Mission ….
b) Poor Uplifting Mission work
c) Charity Work
d) Educational work
e) Village Mission work
f) Children Mission work
g) Young People Mission work
h) Aged People Mission work
i) Deserted women Mission work
j) Literature mission work
k) Emergency Relief mission work
It’s Objectives …
• To proclaim the love of JESUS CHRIST through Churches, Worship Centers, Healing Crusades, Public Meetings and by such other expressions of love and concern to humanity regardless of caste, creed, color and community.
• To organize revival meetings and to arrange for speakers, musicians and singers in order to proclaim the Gospel.
• To conduct Radio Programs and Television Programs and arrange for recording of messages, religious songs and to make them available for the public without profit and to make available audio and video cassette and recorders.
• To publish religious books, magazines, pamphlets and to run libraries etc., that will develop faith in JESUS CHRIST and love in humanity and at no profit basis.
• To establish, maintain, run, develop, improve, extend, grant donations for and to aid and assist in the establishment, maintenance, running, development, improvement and extension of churches and worship centers.
• To give training to believers in social and mission work and send them as Missionaries throughout India and abroad.
• To conduct poor feeding and to give food, clothing and cash grants to the poor and to afford relief to people in distress and affected by earthquake, flood, famine, pestilence and other cause to grant donation for the support of the inmates of the orphanages, rescue houses and similar institutions and societies.
• To establish, maintain, run, develop, improve, extend, grant donations for and to aid and assist in the establishment, maintenance, running, development, improvement and extension of Hospitals, Clinics, Dispensaries, Maternity Homes, Leper Homes, Homes for the Blind, Deaf and Dumb as well as those mentally retarded and similar institutions affording treatment, cure, rest, recuperation and other advantages in the way of alleviating the sufferings of humanity.
• To establish, maintain, run, develop, improve, extend and to aid and assist in the establishment, maintenance, running, development, improvement, extension of Educational Institutions, Schools and Hospitals for the benefit of students and to award scholarships for the study, research and apprenticeship for all or any of the said purposes.
• To establish, maintain, run, develop, extend, grant donations for an to aid in the establishment, maintenance, running, development, improvement and extension of libraries, Reading Rooms, Recreation Centers and other facilities as are calculated to be of use in imparting education to the Indian Public.
• To build, erect and construct and to aid and assist in the Building erection and construction of houses, tenements and places of residence for the poor, destitute and the handicapped in mind or body and to afford them all comforts and amenities.
• To provide cash and other forms of relief to the orphans without adequate means of sustenance, the unemployed without adequate means of sustenance, the poor for education of their children, their medical needs, etc. and on the occasion of death etc. in their families and those who have suffered in accidents.
• To conduct seminars, camps, lecture series, and retreats.