Dynamic, agile and effective, the Environmental Justice Foundation (EJF) is working to secure a world where natural habitats and environments can sustain, and be sustained by, the communities that depend upon them for their basic needs and livelihoods.
We fight for...
- ...the end of illegal fishing and slavery at sea.
- ...the protection of biodiversity, our climate, forests and oceans.
- ...the rights and protection of climate refugees.
Environmental security = human right!
Poor and vulnerable groups suffer most from the consequences of the destruction of our planet. We're giving a strong voice to those who are not heard and are committed to ...
- ...the protection of natural habitats for people and the environment by linking environmental security, human rights and social needs.
- ...investigative research using state-of-the-art video technology to document conflicts.
- ...the development and implementation of solutions where they are most needed - by training people directly affected of environmental destruction, to detect and combat environmental degradation and related human rights violations.
- Accra, Ghana
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Bath, Great Britain
- Hamburg, Germany
- London, Great Britain
- Monrovia, Liberia
- Seoul, Korea
- Taipei, Taiwan
What EJF needs your donation for
Investigative research: By providing reports and delivering effective campaigns on our investigative investigations, we put problems in the international spotlight while working on long-term solutions to the most pressing problems of our time.
Film production: Our own film team leads EJF's investigative work, provides training for partners worldwide and produces award-winning campaign films.
Local activist training: We train people and communities affected by environmental degradation so they can document problems independently and develop and implement solutions to local conflicts.