Dynamic, agile and effective, the Environmental Justice Foundation (EJF) is working to secure a world where natural habitats and environments can sustain, and be sustained by, the communities that depend upon them for their basic needs and livelihoods.
We fight for...
- ...the end of illegal fishing and slavery at sea.
- ...the protection of biodiversity, our climate, forests and oceans.
- ...the rights and protection of climate refugees.
Environmental security = human right!
Poor and vulnerable groups suffer most from the consequences of the destruction of our planet. We're giving a strong voice to those who are not heard and are committed to ...
- ...the protection of natural habitats for people and the environment by linking environmental security, human rights and social needs.
- ...investigative research using state-of-the-art video technology to document conflicts.
- ...the development and implementation of solutions where they are most needed - by training people directly affected of environmental destruction, to detect and combat environmental degradation and related human rights violations.
The Environmental Justice Foundation is working internationally and has offices in the UK, Belgium, Germany, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, Ghana and Liberia.
What EJF needs your donation for
Investigative research: By providing reports and delivering effective campaigns on our investigative investigations, we put problems in the international spotlight while working on long-term solutions to the most pressing problems of our time.
Film production: Our own film team leads EJF's investigative work, provides training for partners worldwide and produces award-winning campaign films.
Local activist training: We train people and communities affected by environmental degradation so they can document problems independently and develop and implement solutions to local conflicts.