Support of sanitary facilities for disabled people
Create facilities to lead a normal life as other well-beings
to disabled women and children
* Disabled persons belong to very poor and Rural
* Sensitising the families on the need of sanitary toilets
* Assistance and technical guidance in installing sanitary toilet facilities
* Supporting the disabled people for the equipment of mobility needs i.e., wheel chairs, tri-cycles etc., and footwear and eye-glasses
* Regular monitoring
* 35 disabled persons were assisted sanitary toilet facilities.
* 2 disabled persons were assisted tri-cycles
* Raised awareness among the disabled people and their family members on the importance and usage practices of sanitary toilets and built confidence among the disabled people by having proper facilities to resolve their natural calls at their house premises.
* Reduced Open defecation practices and environmental pollution.
* INR 248800