Between now and June 30, an anonymous donor will match donations up to 25,000 Euro!
How it works: For every Euro given before June 30 ASSIST receives a 1-1 Match!
Double donations = Double impact.
- Supports ASSIST's work to identify the finest international students for future ASSIST Classes.
- Ensures the continued availabilty of scholarships for the finest U.S. independent schools.
- Makes additional financial aid available to needy families.
- Levels the playing field by ensuring that program participation depends on a student's merit, not a family's wealth.
- Shows your commitment to your own ASSIST experience - and the donors who made it possible for you.
Your donation counts, no matter its size!
Also good to know!
- Who exactly benefits from your donations and the Matching funding you can help secure?
Future Scholars just like you. For many young people around the world, the costs of travel, school, and life in another country are too expensive - even with an ASSIST Scholarship awarded on the basis of merit. The funds being raised support ASSIST's work and future ASSIST Scholars accepted to the program but facing financial hardship.
- How do the Friends of ASSIST help young people and how does this work?
Donations are collected to support grants for additional financial aid based upon demonstrated need. Once future ASSIST Scholars have been fully accepted to the ASSIST program, families facing financial challenges may apply to the Friends of ASSIST for supplemental financial assistance. The Friends of ASSIST are an active registered charity under German law.
- How exactly will the funds be used?
The funds being raised support fee-free recruiting and financial aid for future ASSIST Scholars accepted to the program but facing financial hardship. Financial aid is awarded on the basis of a written application to the Friends of ASSIST and interviews with members of the Board of Directors of Friends of ASSIST.