I am Eduardo will be in Berlin for a year of volunteering. Here I will have the opportunity to learn about other cultures and especially the development of intentional relationships to start new projects with young people. All this within the framework of respect, love and tolerance towards all.
With the growing arrival of young refugees in Germany and mostly in Berlin, there is an increasing need for activities or events that provide young people the opportunity to integrate into a society full of great possibilities.
VISIONEERS e.V. Berlin believes that every person in this world has skills that can add to building better relationships and thus generate impact in society.
My volunteering will consist of building real relationships with the young people where the tools for the development of their skills and knowledge are applied and they are enabled to grow in these.
My stay as a volunteer in Berlin through the Weltwärts program, is 75% funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The other 25% has to be raised by the organization and me. The funds cover expenses such as transportation, health insurance, food and accommodation. You can visit the VISIONEERS page and get more information about the program.
Each of the participants is very well approved and that is why we ask for your support so that things continue to support the large number of young refugees who arrived in Berlin and where many of them see our organization as their second home since many arrived without their parents. Support us to continue bringing hope to these people and to provide new opportunities.