The aim is to build a clinic in the Romanian shelter of our animal rights activist Delia by the end of July, because hundreds of animals are saved by the clinic. Since our animal rights activist Delia is a trained veterinary assistant, she can assist with surgical procedures and perform minor treatments and examinations herself.
The clinic is so important because ...
- In the meeting and preparation room, important operating rooms and large castration campaigns are prepared and planned
- In the surgical area, the dogs are immediately operated in urgent emergencies and treated sterile
- Large castration campaigns are carried out directly in the shelter under hygienic conditions, which means less stress for the dogs and a much lower risk of infection
- in the quarantine area new found dogs and puppies with life-threatening diseases such as parvo and distemper are temporarily housed without risk of infection
- Finally, in the feed store, all feed and material donations must be stored safely against the elements of the weather and vermin
To build the clinic, we need 7,000 €. The construction only takes about 1-2 weeks. The material is already in place and the craftsmen are in the starting blocks. Now only the money is missing. You can already donate a symbolic building block from 10 €
. Please help now, because you save the lives of many dogs with your donation to the clinic.
All donors can join an exclusive Facebook-Group
and receive news, photos and videos about the clinic.
Please support us in the clinic construction: donate and share the action with all your friends and in groups. Together we can do it. Please help with the construction of the clinic because it supports sustainable animal welfare and saves the lives of hundreds of dogs. Your donation counts!