Twekembe Women’s Organization is a Non-Governmental Community Based Organization (CBO) that was formed on the 20th of June, 2010 and is duly registered with the government of the republic of Uganda. It was registered in Jinja on 26th august, 2013 and the district local government, Jinja on the 9th September, 2013. TWO is proposing to Establish a plant that has been designed to receive about 300,000MT/year of urban, agricultural and industrial garbage to be converted, though an enzymatic process, into high value products such as fuel, both gasoline and gasoil, for motor-transportation and, electrical energy for supplying urban areas, all with zero emissions into the atmosphere. The 300,000MT/year size plant will benefit the members of Tewkembe Women's Organization, serve a community of about 500,000 people of Namulesa and increase revenue collection at District and National level. The plant can be tailor-made to satisfy a specific request.
The behalf of the project TWO requests assistance of € 350 (euros) specifically to obtain a laptop to start on the documentations and communications.
The project shall be carried out in Jinja, Uganda.
ESTIMATE OPERATING COSTS BASED ON EUROPEAN RATES
The estimated costs for operating the plant identified above shall be in total: TOTAL € 28,000,000/YEAR
ESTIMATED PLANT INCOME BASED ON EUROPEAN INCENTIVE RATES
a) From the sale of Bio-Ethanol produced for the motor-transportation market, the income could be: R1= 68,100,000 lt. / 0.79 x 0.65 €56,031,000/year
• 0.65€/lt. Bio-Ethanol selling price
b) From the sale of the electrical energy produced though the lignin/rubber/plastic dissociation in the turbo-generators, the income could be: R2= 68,150 MW x 180 €12,267,000/year
• 180€/MWh green electrical energy selling price
c) From the sale of the electrical energy produced through
OBJECTIVES OF THE GARBAGE CONVERSION PLANT
From the 300,000MT/year of urban, industrial and agricultural garbage, the production of high value derivative products could be:
• About 68,100MT/year of Ethanol as fuel for motor-transportation, to be used pure or mixed at different ratios with gasoline.
• About 68,150Mwh/year of Electrical Energy from lignin/rubber/plastic/greases, converted into syngas (similar to natural gas) through molecular dissociation.
• About 27,293Mwh/year of Electrical Energy from recovery of calories generated by the production of syngas from the molecular dissociation of lignin/rubber/plastic/grease and, the output of the gas turbines. This thermal energy is recovered through the Peltier System.
• About 68,100MT/year of CO2 which, being of a high grade of purity, could be employed to feed a Weed (algae) Cultivation for the production of about 18,550MT/year of Gasoil or, to be bottled as an industrial gas for industrial technologies or to be sold as sparkling gas to the food industry.
The Minimums and Maximums are variable to collection and size of the plant.