Change the world with your donation

Please update your browser

Together with you we want to make the world a better place, for that we need a web browser that supports current web technology. Unfortunately, your browser is rather old and can't display betterplace.org properly.

It's easy to update: Please visit browsehappy.com and choose one of the modern browsers that are showcased there.

Best from Berlin, your betterplace.org-Team

Fill 200x200 profile thumb fardem green village family azsh

Family Resources Development Motivators

managed by U. Ugochukwu (Communication)

About us

Renewable energy projects are becoming extremely important in developing countries where electricity demand far outstrips supply and where such projects are often the only viable alternative to supply electricity to remote populations.
Less than 10% of the rural population in sub-Saharan Africa has access to electricity and the other 90% depends for cooking and lighting on wood fuels and kerosene, which are in turn responsible for 1.9 million deaths annually from respiratory diseases. solar power and other renewable energy sources are abundantly available in Africa (Nigeria), yet their exploitation is subject to many constraints, of which a hostile political and legal environment is not the least.
the International Communities' efforts are never in any doubt, Individual support is needed to make public seed funding available as well as to fix tariffs at levels which provide incentives to investors.
moreover, the prioritization of the renewable energy sector by the government plays an important role in attracting investments.

Contact

Umukabi Umuhu Okwuato, Aboh Mbaise Local Government Area.
234
Owerri
Nigeria

Fill 100x100 original img00202 20110628 1551

U. Ugochukwu

New message