managed by Tatjana Reis
We support people in the north of Tanzania in securing and improving their living conditions. We have been active in Tanzania with various projects since 2007. All measures are aimed at helping people to help themselves and to achieve sustainable self-sufficiency.
Our main tasks in Tanzania are:
- Establishment/expansion and maintenance of a drinking water supply
- Measures to maintain health and care in case of illness
- Development of ecological agriculture
- School education and further education
- Construction of a kindergarten (nursery school)
On 28 August 2007, Vision Tanzania e.V. was founded in Winterborn (Germany). In order to be able to operate independently of church and state in Tanzania, the national, non-governmental organisation Dabavita (Danga'ida Basotu Vision Tanzania) was officially registered in Dar es Saalam on 12 January 2009. Gisamoda Gidumbanda Maishara is the first chairperson. Vision Tanzania e.V. and NGO Dabavita function and act as a partner organisation.